[vorbis] "Cracks" with ogg123

Heiko Garrelts hgarrelts at web.de
Sun Jul 21 18:20:37 PDT 2002

Hi

I just downloaded and installed Ogg Vorbis 1.0 under Mandrake Linux 8.0.
Everything works fine but ogg123 gives me a "cracking" sound when it has
finished playing a song. When plaing a list and switching from title to
title this does not happen. And Xmms with Ogg Vorbis support never has
this problem. Is there anything I can do about it?

Heiko