[vorbis] Vorbis 1.0 released

James Boer james.boer at gte.net
Fri Jul 19 12:26:06 PDT 2002

I'll just add dittos to that.  Big-time congrats guys.

Additionally, you might be interested to know my upcoming book (Game Audio
Programming) features a Vorbis chapter.  The timing is great, since this
means I can put the 1.0 SDK release on the CD instead of rc3.  I'm planning
to add a special appendix encouraging developers who use Vorbis to make a
contribution to the team (it will be right next to the one describing how
much it costs to license mp3).  Hopefully you can get a bit of support from
the game development community for your fine work.

-James Boer