[vorbis] 1.0 specs

Graham Mitchell graham at grahammitchell.net
Fri Jul 12 06:41:24 PDT 2002

> with the rather sudden and near release of 1.0, i am curious as to what
> specifications were part of the original 1.0 documentation (or thoughts
> inside montys head) that have now been put on hold to be implemented in
> future releases. can anyone comment on this?

My impression that the reason we're seeing 1.0 right now and not RC4 as
expected is exactly because *all* the planned specs have been written.  (Or
are close to being done.)

--
Graham Mitchell - computer science teacher, Leander High School
"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge."