[vorbis] OT: Majordomo Digest

Fred Henle Fred_Henle at mercersburg.edu
Wed Jul 10 11:30:04 PDT 2002

"Hear, hear!"  (I couldn't resist!)  I share your pain.

>>> inzanekaoz at yahoo.com 07/10/02 01:18PM >>>
Consider configuring Majordomo to take advantage of digests?
[vorbis list, vorbis-dev list]

Some of us, even with filters and so on, have trouble with the high
traffic level. I mean, considering my personal schedule it's hard
for me to check every message that's built up over 2-3 day spans of
not being able to check this account. I'm thinking that several
semi-daily messages would make catching up and keeping things
organized a fair  amount easier, especially when it comes to not
having to delete 10 pages worth of e-mails every few days.

-HJ

Do You Yahoo!?
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com