[vorbis] Best quality setting for mp3 transcoded old radio shows

Mark Hetherington mark.hetherington at studentmail.newcastle.edu.au
Mon Jul 1 20:02:53 PDT 2002

Perhaps you'd be better off re-ripping some cds you have into ogg, or ogging
some other new material from it's source so you have some nice high quality
oggs with good content..... Especially if your reasons are religious.... I've
been converting all my wav samples to oggs. Re-ripping the cds I have in mp3,
and encoding to ogg (much nicer to listen to as well).

MArk