[vorbis] Best quality setting for mp3 transcoded old radio shows

Steve Bergman steve at rueb.com
Mon Jul 1 19:27:34 PDT 2002

Thanks, Geoff.  I have found that "-q 2" produces ogg's of good quality
on these files, with a slightly larger size.  However, I still value the
input of others as I'm fairly new to ogg encoding.  I am not really
looking for file size reduction.  I go into more detail in my previous
(2nd) post to the list.

Thanks Again,
Steve