[vorbis] ogg: another tag?

Gerhard Thomas Kriz gkriz at edv1.boku.ac.at
Wed Jul 31 07:04:33 PDT 2002

I've learned that I can make a tag with vorbisgain that tells the player
at what volume a track is to be played to achieve a certain level of
loudness.
Is it possible that there will be a tag that tells the player for instance
to add more bass when it plays a track? Ore more treble?
With such tags it would be possible to customize the sound of a
track according to my wishes - without changing the track itself.
Is that possible? Does such a thing exist already?
Thanks!
Tom.
Thomas Kriz
Public Relations / BOKU Wien