[vorbis] file renaming utility

Moz lists at moz.co.nz
Mon Jul 1 03:56:12 PDT 2002

Does anyone out there already have a utility to rename ogg files based
on the tags? I want to re-standardise on "[track number] - [artist] -
[track name].ogg" but my files are currently not that. It should be
easy enough, as everything is tagged, but I'm sure someone else has
written this already. Or are there Perl libraries to read tags?
Otherwise I'll have to do it then donate it to the group.

Moz