[vorbis] New Ogg Vorbis app

Andy Bridle andy at bridle.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 27 00:40:23 PST 2002

Apologies if I'm in the wrong forum for this. This isn't an attempt at
promotion - well, maybe just a teeny bit - but hopefully you'll be
interested in hearing about another Ogg/Vorbis-enabled app.

I've just released my new Windows app - Twizla, a psychedelic feast of light
and sound - onto an unsuspecting world. More details at
www.bridle.demon.co.uk/twizla.htm. Twizla uses VorbisFile to playback .ogg
files (via PortAudio - also open source - as a wrapper round Windows MME).

Thanks for the library!

Andy

PS It would be really neat if I could include OggDrop in the distribution.
Can anyone tell me if this is allowable?