[vorbis] OT: Commie goes OGG

Todd Bradley todd at toddbradley.com
Sun Feb 24 09:20:14 PST 2002

Very nice work.  I'm listening to "High Grade..." right now.

And I will counter with my own blatant plug.  My own
experimental electronic music group, called 404 Not Found,
also has .ogg files of our entire 4th CD available online
now:

http://www.404notfound.net/download.htm

Plus, all tracks on this 4th release are licensed under
the EFF's Free Audio License.  You should think about
doing the same, Jarmo.

ps.  I like your website.  Nice artwork.