[vorbis] PP's Winamp plugin bug (unicode tags, advanced mode)

Beni Cherniavksy cben at techunix.technion.ac.il
Mon Feb 18 05:49:22 PST 2002

In advanced tag editting mode, the list of tags doesn't display unicode
content of tags properly.

A side suggestion: forcing english keyboard in tag name edit field would
be helpful (when I edit many tags all in my language, currently I have
to witch to english and back all the time).

                 (also scben at t2 in Technion)
Common Lisp is better than Common Source and
Open Source is better than Open Collector (YMMV).