[vorbis] Re: RipTrax - New Version And Added Features

John Lundy jlundy at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 16 15:48:43 PST 2002

Alex,

    Found the problem with the wave file being empty. All fixed. A new
version is on the home page at:

http://web2.airmail.net/jlundy/riptrax.htm

    This version also has improved setup dialogs for Blade, Lame and Ogg
Vorbis. This gives the user greater control over encoding options. This will
develop over time to provide all reasonable options. I want the setup for
each encoder to be as complete as possible. If you encounter missing
options, *please* feed these back to me. I have to say that documentation of
OGG setup parameters are slim (or I'm missing the magic documentations,
somehow).

    Enjoy. And thanks for the feedback and positive reenforcement. :)

John