[vorbis] BUG: vorbis-tools-1.0rc3 won't build after a 'make distclean'

Michael Carmack karmak at karmak.org
Wed Feb 13 17:05:58 PST 2002

It seems that after one executes a 'make distclean' in vorbis-tools
1.0rc3 it is impossible to re-build from the same sourcetree (this is
on Linux). One of the configure scripts gets hung up on a win32
directory. It appears easily reproducible by configuring and building
from source, executing 'make distclean', then trying to configure and
rebuild.

If anyone has trouble reproducing this problem, I can post more
information about my build environment and specific system calls.

m.