[vorbis] Looking for a batch encoder program

Sebastian Böck sebastianboeck at freenet.de
Mon Feb 11 03:28:32 PST 2002

> A bonus would be if it parsed the filename ("Artist - Title.wav",
always dash-separated) and made the appropriate tags.

> Any thoughts?
I have done a small perl script that can handle the .cue and .wav
files created by EAC using the function "create image".
It can normalize the wav-file first, splits it into the several
tracks, encode these, do the tagging and also creates playlists.
I haven't thought that anybody is interested in, but you can find it
at http://www.sboeck.de/oggb . This site is in german, but if you are
looking only for the script try the oggb_small.zip. The big oggb.zip
also contains the programs oggenc, normalize and replaygain.
At this time the script doesn't process the wav-files with replaygain,
but it will be implemented in one of the next versions.
If there are any bugs or suggestion, please report them to me.

Thanks Sebastian