[vorbis] "The Ogg Vorbis Musical Abyss"

Beni Cherniavksy cben at techunix.technion.ac.il
Sun Feb 10 02:04:31 PST 2002

Just found this one:

http://camelot.kingarthur.com/phoco/ogg_vorbis/info.html

It seems to have music dedicated to vorbis (by the names, don't have
player here) and a link to an interview with Monty ("more information
on the Ogg Vorbis format") and the artists seem very excited about it.

The browser says the pages are quite old (Jul./Sep. 2001) but I don't
remember it being metioned on the list.

                 (also scben at t2 in Technion)

Best way to lose ~6GB music and other personal files: create a roaming
profile on another computer pointing to your My Documents instead of your
profile dir; logon - it won't find your settings; so logout - it will be
"saving your settings" very long time because it is busy deleting all
unrecognized things in your directory.  [Personally experienced on win2k].