[vorbis] WinVC v0.92 released

Ross Levis ross at stationplaylist.com
Fri Feb 8 03:56:48 PST 2002

Well I've been spending too much time on this project that should have
been spent on money making projects.  Oh well, it's been fun.  I'll have
to stop soon though.  I thought I was almost finished, but I've just
added more major functionality.

Save is now available when no tags have been modified, so files may be
renamed as per template.
Save templates: invalid filename characters in tags (| : / \ ? * ") are
converted to underscores '_' during save.
The Comment tag now supports multiple lines.
The 8 user defined single line tags have been replaced with 6 multi-line
tags.  If you have more than 6 defined in the Options then please remove
them.
An Advanced tab is now available to view/maintain all custom tags.
Note: the 'Copy To All' button on the Advanced tab copies the selected
tag to all loaded tracks (as per the <> buttons).

Download http://www.StationPlaylist.com/WinVC.exe

Bug reports please.

Cheers,
Ross Levis.