[vorbis] intro to compressed audio tutorial

Graham Mitchell graham at grahammitchell.net
Thu Feb 7 20:51:31 PST 2002

> One more thing I did not include in my previous list: the section heading
> "What quality should I encode at?" should instead say "At what quality
> should I encode?"  You shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition if you
> can help it.

"This is the sort of bloody nonsense up with which I will not put."
        -- Winston Churchill

But, point taken.  And all your changes are now incorporated.

(How's that for beginning two sentences with conjunctions?)

--
Graham Mitchell - computer science teacher, Leander High School
"But I was not obeying the first and greatest commandment - to love God