[vorbis] Non-destructive channel reversal

James O'Malley vorbis at papaya.altamente.com
Sat Feb 23 16:34:01 PST 2002

I'd like to know if there's a way to non-destructively reverse L-R channels
in an ogg vorbis file?

I've been recording live classical sources, but until tonight haven't
listened to them on anything with even approaching decent stereo separation.

Well, you guessed it.  Why the hell are the violins on the right and the
brass on the left?  Checked my equipment and sure enough, cable was switched.

Anything I can do with an .ogg file to reverse the channels pre-playback?

James