[vorbis] OggEnc to stdout

Ross Levis ross at stationplaylist.com
Thu Feb 21 18:21:28 PST 2002

This is a bit of a worry.  I did not receive either of Michael's
e-mails, only this one from Smoerk.  I had to read the archives to read
the reply.  Is it just me?

I'm having trouble reading stderr, it just doesn't seem to work in
Windows for some reason.  I'll wait for progress functionality when a
decent DLL is available.

Cheers,
Ross Levis.