[vorbis] Is there a list of Ogg-supporting portable players?

Joel joefor-1 at student.luth.se
Sat Feb 9 20:06:12 PST 2002

I think the vorbis-advocacy archive has a post saying that Iriver will support ogg with a future firmware update. I've also
heard some rumours about Iomegas Hipzip _could_ support ogg. So I guess there're no players, yet. :-/

I wonder how close Iriver is to release ogg-capable firmware? How long do I have to wait?

/Joel

>I am looking to buy a portable player that supports Ogg Vorbis, but I don't know of ANY that do... is there a web page
listing all the known players (however few there may be) that currently support Ogg Vorbis?