[vorbis] WinVC - Multiple file tag editor!

Matthijs Laan matthijsln at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 4 05:16:27 PST 2002

On Mon 04 Feb 2002 06:02:09, Ross Levis <ral at baycom.co.nz> wrote:

> Glenn Maynard wrote:
>>> It may be slightly faster but much more difficult & I don't  have
>>> much time to work on it.
>>
>> Difficult?  If it's more difficult to call C libraries in your
>> language than to parse a subshell, the language needs a swift boot to
>> the head.
>
> Delphi can call C libraries alright but I'm not experienced in that
> area so would require some learning & investigation for which I haven't
> time.  I should be able to plug the library in one day.

I've done it for you, go to http://delphi-jedi.org/, API Library (License:
MPL).

Includes 2 comment editors, one using VCL (only supporting Latin 1), and
one using the WinAPI directly (Latin 1 and Unicode 2.0 support, compiles
with FreePascal too).

Disadvantages: still RC2, Pascal, breaks chained files, requires some
DLL's, ugly Unicode code.

Matthijs