[vorbis] WinVC - Multiple file tag editor!

Ross Levis ross at stationplaylist.com
Fri Feb 1 17:25:46 PST 2002

I got tired of spending 5-10 minutes tagging every CD so I wrote a very
simple Win32 front-end for vorbiscomment.exe to read and write tags.  It
only supports the Standard tags as shown in the Winamp plugin.  I'm
thinking of adding support for user defined tags if I get time.
 Download here:

http://www.StationPlaylist.com/WinVC.exe

Save to a folder of your choice.  Requires VorbisComment.exe in the same
folder or somewhere in the path.

Just click on those <> buttons beside the tags to copy the tag data to
all tracks.

Comments welcome.

Regards,
Ross Levis