[vorbis] Ogg in my car

Reuben Martin rmartin at BRRARCH.COM
Fri Feb 1 09:59:41 PST 2002

  I hope this hasn't already been mentioned on the list or I'll kind of look
stupid...

  The Ogg Developers may already be aware of this, but I thought this would
be news for most of the people who subscribe to this list. I saw this on
NewsForge where they referenced an article from MP3Newswire.net  The article
is about Kenwood announcing a digital music system for cars that supports
Ogg Vorbis. Read more about it here :
http://www.mp3newswire.net/stories/2002/musickeg.html