[vorbis] An intresting article

fungus meditvr at teleline.es
Wed Dec 25 07:39:44 PST 2002

Olaf Marzocchi wrote:

> [if someone doesn't know Palladium, it's a chip that can block pirated
> files: music and software. Microsoft developed it].

which may or may not see the light of day.

(I'm sure that Microsoft will try it, they've
got an awful lot to gain if people buy into
Palladium. I sespect that people won't rush
out to buy Palladium enabled software/hardware
though...)

on the MS website then it's only because it's a
programmable device. Palladium doesn't actually
exist yet.