[vorbis] flac with ogg metadata to ogg vorbis transcode, new release of vorbis-tools?

Martin Blackwell djdij at handbags.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Dec 18 06:34:59 PST 2002

OggDrop 1.6 Beta 13 might do the trick- it allows input of flac files, not
so sure about keeping the data as i havent any flac files to try it out
with. anyway......

http://www.inf.ufpr.br/~rja00/
for the rarewares site

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jfe1205/
for the place with OggDrop 1.6 Beta 13 on it (allready have it, but for some
reason i cant connect to the site at the time of sending this email)

If it doesnt work, have a word with the person who made OggDrop and ask them
to implement this feature maybe?