[vorbis] Newbie question

Carsten Orthbandt carsten.orthbandt at sek-ost.de
Mon Dec 16 01:58:22 PST 2002

FWIW, I'm using VS 7.0. But building the libs was not the
problem. Linking against them was. I couldn't find what
settings were causing the linker errors, but most messages
were about memory management, seemingly MT issues.

In my test projects, I used standard win32-console app and
changed it to multithreaded, static CRT.
With the monolithic lib I use now, everything is fine. But
that wasn't build from the provided project files. I created
an entirely new lib and copied all relevant source files
(ogg, vorbis, vorbisfile and vorbisenc) over.

Regards,

---
Carsten Orthbandt, Director Development
SEK SpieleEntwicklungsKombinat GmbH
http://www.sek-ost.de

"Wenn ich Visionen habe, gehe ich zum Arzt." - Helmut Schmidt