[vorbis] stupid cd player mod question

Jared Anderson jared at ieee.org
Mon Dec 9 17:13:29 PST 2002

* Graham Mitchell <graham at grahammitchell.net> [2002-12-10 11:07]:
> > A friend just showed me this, I haven't used it but it's a really cool
> > idea:
> >
> > http://movix.sourceforge.net/
>
> And this has *what* to do with Ogg Vorbis?

http://movix.sourceforge.net/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=12
towards the bottom:

Audio Formats Supported

MPlayer is able to play also audio files, even if it
is not the best tool for this aim. MoviX version of
mplayer has been compiled with support for the
following formats:

mp3 format;
ogg/vorbis format.

cdrom drive inside a cd player case of some description.  Insert CD.
Play ogg vorbis files.  Happily have a solution for the question that
was asked.

Cheers,