[vorbis] portable player

h7308604 at est.fib.upc.es h7308604 at est.fib.upc.es
Fri Dec 27 03:10:56 PST 2002

I am thinking about buying a portable mp3 player; but most of my songs are
coded using vobris. I have read about a creative player which can update its
firmware; and knowing there is a new decoder which don't need float point (I've
heard portable player don't have a float point capable processor) I would like
to know if it may be possible to make this player capable of playing ogg files.

thanks.

PD: winamp have problems playing ogg files which contains non-english
characters, this bug must be reported here or to winamp?