[vorbis] vorbis_example.c

Paulo Barroso Pinto Junior paulo.barroso at bradescoseguros.com.br
Thu Dec 19 03:41:02 PST 2002

Hi,
This is my 1st time working with ogg-vorbis software. I tried to run
vorbisfile_example.c (using a valid ogg file as input) and got the following
error during the ov_open call:

"Unhandled exception in vorbis_example.exe (KERNEL32.DLL): 0xC0000005:
Access Violation."

My working environment is Windows 98-SE and Visual Studio 6.0.
Any ideas/thoughts, or where else to look would be appreciated. TIA.

Paulo Barroso