[vorbis] Another new famous game using VORBIS!!!

Jon Shiring slothy at slothy.com
Sun Dec 8 14:25:20 PST 2002

Well I know it's possible, I just mean something more like using ogg as
a tar.gz for wav audio.  So I say like "oggtar cf archive.ogg sfx/*.wav"
and on the other size I can just "oggtar xf archive.ogg" and it'll do
all the work.

Storing the offsets and filenames (or in the case of separate chained
vorbis streams in an ogg, storing what filename goes with which serial
#) is the yucky bit that would be handy to have a tool for.

Jon