[vorbis] International donations to xiph

Stefan Prokop stefan.prokop at gmx.net
Sun Dec 1 01:00:38 PST 2002

On 30 Nov 2002 at 22:49, Martin Blackwell wrote:

> Other than using paypal, does anyone know of a way for me (in the uk) to donate money to xiph?

Yes, I would also appreciate that. As there are rumors that Paypal is quite insecure,
I do not want to reopen my account there.

Once I spotted several sites, offering the opportunity to donate to non-profit
organisations in the U.S. via credit card, and I think their sevice would also be fitting
for xiph.org, especially as you are also able to doante to e.g. the Free Software
Foundation there.
IIRC one of the URLs was http://networkforgood.com/

greetings

Stefan