[vorbis] MDCT input and output data blocks

Govind Kharbanda Govind.Kharbanda at sli-institute.ac.uk
Wed Aug 21 09:43:33 PDT 2002

> Source file was keoki_passiton.ogg obtained from the Vorbis.com web site

Actually no, it was freakyflow_beatro.ogg, I've just tried with another
file, Epoq-Lepidoptera.ogg, (just in case something had changed since files
encoded with RC3) but no joy.

Will try shifting the PCM data up by TRIGBITS next, before the MDCT gets its
hands on it, and shifting it down afterwards.  I'm not trying to change any
of the rest of Vorbis to fixed point, only the MDCT.

Cheers
Gov

--
Govind S Kharbanda                Institute for System Level Integration
Hardware Perceptual Audio Decoding     Alba Campus, Livingston, EH54 7EG