[vorbis] Winamp3 plugin

Caleb caleb_ownz at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 09:57:35 PDT 2002

Well, Winamp3 is not very mature yet.

I'd probably give it a month until i'll start using it.

Winamp3 is completely different from 2.xx, it's like having a brand new
app, so there are bugs and such.

But it will soon be the best player around!

(and goodies that u saw in 2.xx will be in 3.x too!)

> 'vorbis-request at xiph.org'
> containing only the word 'unsubscribe' in the body.  No subject is
> needed.

Make sure you visit: http://www.csoftcoders.com For all your programming needs.
CSoft needs coders (Delphi, VC++,VB,PHP,etc..), so tell me if you want to join and help!