[vorbis] OGG CD Audio Burning

Patrick Masters pmasters at fuse.net
Tue Apr 16 11:19:01 PDT 2002

I used to use Media Jukebox. But I found the interface quite clunky and for
some reason, did not like waiting for the files to decode to wav before
burning. It seems that too many of these apps focus on multiple audio types
instead of someone doing one really good. I thought someone would have
started this project by now.