[vorbis] Ogg Movies

Bostjan 00 at email.si
Tue Apr 16 04:54:26 PDT 2002

Hi!

I was very pleased when I realized that it is possible to use OGG VORBIS for
compressing the audio streams of my movies.

But because the AVI standard (*.avi) doesn't support VORBIS audio streams, I
had to use the OGG MEDIA standard (*.ogm) instead for my movies.

Are there any tools (or VirtualDub plugins ???) for editing Ogg Media
Streams?

I would like to change the Video FrameRate in order to Synchronize Audio and
Video, because they run at different rates and get desynchronized after some
time.

Thank you for any input.
Bostjan