[vorbis] update on CVS changes?

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Wed Apr 10 06:28:26 PDT 2002

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Erik Fuller wrote:

> I just wanted to ask if there is some way to get constant updates on changes
> and improvements in the CVS code. CVS usually changes around two times a
> week, and I'd like to know what exactly those changes are (though just out of
> curiosity).

Up until yesterday, I'd forgotten the existance of the cvs list.  all CVS
commits are sent there, apparently.  You can subscribe as per usual by
sending an e-mail to cvs-request at xiph.org and typing subscribe in the
message body.  the welcome message says that its archived on the regular
archive page, though I certainly can't find it there.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <gshang at uq.net.au>
ICQ number 43634701