[vorbis] Tag changes

David Gasaway dave at gasaway.org
Tue Apr 9 17:10:32 PDT 2002

Jonathan Walther wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 04:44:49PM -0700, David Gasaway wrote:
>
>>> date or date-time of relevance to the track. The date must be in ISO
>>> 8601 format, but may be followed by a space character, then any sort
>>

>> You're back to using "must"?  What happened?
>

> Because it was pointed out by someone with good search-fu that
> Monty Hath Spoken.

Yes, I responded to that.  Anyway, I still don't see why the original
strong recommendation can't stand.  I don't *think* that Monty was
trying to lay down absolutely that it should always be in the ISO format.

Sigh.  There's been too much changing of minds today.

--
-:-:- David K. Gasaway
-:-:- XNS  : =David K Gasaway
-:-:- Email: dave at gasaway.org