[vorbis] oggenc autonaming with bitrate and input filename.

Simon Hosie simon.hosie at clear.net.nz
Sat Sep 29 18:55:12 PDT 2001

I thought it would be useful for testing to include the bitrate in the output
filename.  I often screw it up and overwrite it by accident.  That facility
appears in the -n string as %B (uppercase to distinguish it from any comment
field argument).  I also implemented %F for input filename, for completeness
and to save the bother of having to add a comment to a test file just so -n
can be used.

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>text/plain attachment: oggenc.c.diff
</UL>