[vorbis] Vorbis for PlayStation

Firelight Multimedia support at fmod.org
Sat Sep 29 06:44:19 PDT 2001

Hi, im getting some flack for FmodCE not supporting ogg vorbis, but I
cant see any way of doing this without an integer version of a vorbis
decoder.  I imagine there is no open source version of this anywhere?
Otherwise I think the time involved for me vs payoff would be negative
:)..
Regarding ogg in console games, the main hurdle I think is still the
memory usage.. last check it was something like 600k? is this any better
since last time we talked? I havent done a check on the latest build for
memory consumption.
cheers

Brett Paterson
Firelight Mulmedia