[vorbis] Song

Cesar Gomes digital.audio at terra.com.br
Wed Sep 26 17:48:06 PDT 2001

Hi there!

I'd like to make a test. There's a song that has very audible
artifacts when encoded using many MP3 encoders. Even if
you use 160 Kbps bitrate. The song is: Lara Fabian - Love by Grace.
The highest frequencies seems to be cut off when using Xing,
Lame or even Fhg!

I don't have that CD, but I'd like to know (or hear) how that
song would sound when encoded using Vorbis.

Does anyone here have that CD? And if so... could someone
enconde that song and send it to me (via e-mail) ?

Tks!
Cesar