[vorbis] Problems with German umlauts and vorbiscomment

Jon Brightwell jon.brightwell at atd.co.uk
Thu Sep 20 09:19:58 PDT 2001

The problem is, is there is more than one way to display text in a
system. Unicode + ANSI are the two standards and they are not
interchangable but they can be convertable between each other.

"ö" is the ansi equivalant of (unicode)"ö"

The vorbis comment util needs to updated to handle unicode correctly.

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:46:53 +0200 a sheep named
Magnus von Koeller <magnus at vonkoeller.de> wrote:

Jon Brightwell <jon.brightwell at atd.co.uk>
Baby Code Monkey

'"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq., & "Ted" Theodore Logan'