[vorbis] OGG not working in Windows?

k_myers at irito.com k_myers at irito.com
Fri Sep 14 13:15:48 PDT 2001

Coming from someone who has an MS Free Friday web site I am not surprised.

I have ogg files here that play locally or on-demand streaming across a
network, with a vorbis station all running fine. Files and stream are
encoded with the RC2 Vorbis libs. No problems in windows at all.

Have you tried encoding them on a windows box?

Lithium