[vorbis] I hate myself for asking this, but...

k_myers at irito.com k_myers at irito.com
Sat Sep 8 12:08:17 PDT 2001

For an example of what vorbis sounds like at 350kbps 44.1khz (no 48khz tools
yet it seems??)  try this out. This was taken from the original wave file
that created the ogg vorbis version.

Available bandwidth may be an issue with slippages here... but you can get
the general idea. Keep in mind this stuff originally came from Vinyl
Records... so......

http://www.djlithium.com:8000/file.pls?dj_lithium_state_of_the_union.ogg

File was encoded with Oggdrop.

Let me know what you think.