[vorbis] Realtime encoding at 44.1khz

k_myers at irito.com k_myers at irito.com
Fri Sep 7 09:41:31 PDT 2001

Dude...
you are going to need more CPU power, hands down. I have a stream up that is
running off a 500Mhz Celeron with 256MB of ram and it can barely keep things
going at 96kbps. I am using oddcast DSP Beta 26, and I do not have any
problems with what you are describing below with the sound. In a very old
version of oddcast there was a problem with similar to this. Check to make
sure you have the most recent version , and try it again.

For an example of a set up using oddcast, winamp, and icecast2win32 (also
from oddsock)  hit http://www.djlithium.com:8064/djlithium.ogg.

Cheers.

Lithium