[vorbis] new ogg stream

vorbis at int.ch vorbis at int.ch
Fri Sep 7 07:46:55 PDT 2001

Hi Geoff,

Was the server side using icecast/liveice/oggenc on a linux server?

If so, can you send me your config files?

Thanks!
Mickey

At 16:27 07-09-01, Geoff Shang wrote:
-----Start of Original Message-----
On Fri, 7 Sep 2001 vorbis at int.ch wrote:

> I guess another question might be "does someone have this working"?

Yep.  Played it with winamp 2.76 with decoder plugin 1.11a. then upgraded
to 1.15a and it still works.  Win95 with winsoc2 behind an IP masquerading
linux box, no proxy set.

Geoff.