[vorbis] I understand that ranting is off topic...

Dan Hollis goemon at anime.net
Sun Sep 16 04:42:17 PDT 2001

On Sat, 15 Sep 2001, Monty wrote:
> ...meaning "I know what I'm doing is inappropriate, but I'm doing it
> anyway"?  This is not a disaster related list, or a list for
> discussing whatever the vorbis community feels like rambling about.
> Please keep long posts that have nothing to do with Vorbis OFF OF IT.
> Grief is a valid emotion.  Here is not the place to express it.

I submit a motion to kick the following people off the list until they
learn their lesson that off topic spamming is not acceptable:

1) From: "Andy (Dale)" <andycool22 at peoplepc.com>
For spamming a chain letter to the list.

From: Randolph Carter <mythos at zxmail.com>
For spamming multiple completely off topic political editorials to the
list.

-Dan

--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]