[vorbis] I understand that ranting is off topic but in the words of martin luther king

Randolph Carter mythos at zxmail.com
Fri Sep 14 23:24:42 PDT 2001

" History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period
of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but
the appalling silence of the good people. "

                                                    Martin Luther King,
Jr.

"It's a hard decision, but we think the price ... is worth it."

  Secretary of State Madelaine Albright talking about Iraqi children
starving and dying as a result of the US embargo of food and medicine

 " The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed
by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing
about them."

                                           George Orwell, English
writer, 1903-1950

www.thirdworldtraveler.com