[vorbis] vorbis.arkena.com Ogg stream testing

Thomas Kirk thomas at arkena.com
Sat Sep 8 15:07:12 PDT 2001

On Sat, Sep 08, 2001 at 04:38:05PM -0400, Monty wrote:

> yeah, reencoding from 128kbps is the most direct cause if I'm
> listening properly.  The noise masking is seriously unstable in a
> second generation encoding.  I'm trying to mitigate the issue in the
> noise masking work I'm doing right now.

Ive converted the channel to a all genre "top hits channel" so there should
be a possibility that a track with artifacts comes up. Feel free to
join and listen while you work Monty ;-)

High Bitrate : http://vorbis.arkena.com:8004/test.ogg
Low Bitrate  : http://vorbis.arkena.com:8004/test_64.ogg (reencode)

--
Venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Thomas Kirk
thomas at arkena.com
http://www.arkena.com

Now I know someone out there is going to claim, "Well then, UNIX is intuitive,
because you only need to learn 5000 commands, and then everything else follows
from that! Har har har!"
	-- Andy Bates on "intuitive interfaces", slightly defending Macs