[vorbis] vorbis.arkena.com Ogg stream testing

Big Al music at performantsystems.com
Wed Sep 5 18:38:02 PDT 2001

Thanks for letting us try this.

On my 1.5M DSL line in Pasadena CA USA, I get the 128k stream real
good, output to Alesis M1 Active monitors. The fidelity is fine, as
far as what I think the content probably sounds like. The 64K stream
comes in fine as to throughput but sounds quite grainy, smeared and
flangy high freqs. Well, you asked for reports.

Keep up the good work.