[vorbis] comments for concated oggs

Trick gerry at c64.org
Fri Oct 19 18:11:06 PDT 2001

Hi. I have an ogg file that consists of 14 concated files (a megamix
trance cd). It works perfectly, except for one thing: When loading
the ogg in fx. xmms, it shows the comments for the first "track"
only. I'd like to add some common comments to the beginning of this
big file so that the right name shows up in playlists etc..

I tried creating an empty file (touch empty) and encoding it. When
playing it it seems to hang for a minute (know bug), but it also
doesn't show any comments.. What's the Right way of doing this ?

Thanks =)

--
Trick